Development of an Experimental-Analytical Method for Determining Temperature Deformations of End Measures for Length in the Nanometer Range
The influence of temperature deformations of end measures of length on the process of monitoring precision parts is examined. An experimental-analytic method for determining temperature deformations of end measures of length is proposed and experimentally tested for use in linear measurements in the nanometer range.
Keywordstemperature deformations end measures of length nanometer range
- 3.N. N. Markov and P. A. Satserdotov, Errors from Temperature Deformations in Linear Measurements, Mashinostroenie (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.GOST 8.592-2009, GSI. Single-Crystal Silicon Relief Gauges in the Nanometer Range.Google Scholar
- 6.O. S. Bashevskaya, G. B. Kainer, and E. V. Romash, “Comprehensive estimate by thermal vision of the state of finished surfaces in machine building,” Kontrol. Diagnost., No. 12, 36-42 (2012).Google Scholar
- 7.P. S. Ignat'ev et al., “Application of interference microscopy for analysis of the micro- and nanorelief of surfaces of large-scale components in different branches of industry,” Vest. MGTU Stankin, 2, No. 4, 150-155 (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.GOST 8.050-73, GSI. Standard Conditions for Making Linear and Angular Measurements.Google Scholar