A method of processing experimental data on the parameters of physical processes in information-measurement systems based on Mivar logical nets
A new method of computation-logic processing of information and experimental data on the basis of Mivar logic nets and productions for the creation of future information-measurement systems, control-measurement instruments, and diagnostic complexes is proposed.
Key wordsdiagnostics quality control Mivar logic nets productions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Pospelov, Modeling of Reasoning. Experience from the Analysis of Cognitive Events [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.O. P. Kuznetsov, Discrete Mathematics for the Engineer [in Russian], Izd. Lan, St. Petersburg (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.O. O. Varlamov, Evolutionary Databases and Knowledge Bases for Adaptive Synthesis of Intelligent Systems. The Mivar Information Space [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.V. F. Khoroshevskii, “Knowledge spaces in the Internet and Semantic Web (Part 1),” Iskusst. Intell. Prin. Resh., No. 1, 80 (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.O. O. Varlamov, “Development of a linear matrix method of determining a logical inference route in an adaptive net of rules,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Elektronika, No. 6, 43 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Vladimirov et al., “UDAV software complex: A practical implementation of active self-learning logical inference with linear computational complexity on the basis of the Mivar net of rules,” Trudy NIIR, No. 4, 41 (2009).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Nosov et al., “About realization of linear computing complexity of the matrix method of route searching of the logic conclusion in the program complex UDAV on basis of mivarnoi network of rules,” in: Proc. Congr. on Intelligent Systems and Information Technologies AIS-IT’09, Physmatlit, Moscow (2009), Vol. 4, p. 63.Google Scholar
- 8.O. O. Varlamov, http://www.ovar.narod.ru, accessed March 25, 2010.
- 9.D. Cook and G. Bayes, Computer Mathematics [translated from English], Nauka, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar