Evaluation of the Potential and Technology for Development of Deposits of Copper-Pyrites Ores in the Circumpolar Ural Zone
- 1 Downloads
On the basis of geological assessment of reserves of copper ore in the territory of the Khanty-Mansiisk Autonomous Okrug–Ugra possibilities are considered for developing potential pyrite ore regions considered to be priority for development of pyrite copper-zinc ores. The volumes of primary ore extraction are proved, and the main approaches to developing deposits, parameters of priority quarries and the composition of the main technological and processing equipment are determined. Approaches and a fundamental qualitative-quantitative scheme are developed for pre-concentration of ore using dry methods for pre-enrichment whose implementation will make it possible to minimize adverse environmental impact on the Circumpolar Ural environment. A production scheme is developed for the chain of concentrating processing mining and processing plant devices for treating copper ore. Volumes of raw material and intermediate concentrate processing are determined that ensure the economic effective development.
KeywordsCircumpolar Urals copper-pyrites ores volume of reserves mining volume quarry enrichment technology concentrate investment efficiency
Research was performed within the scope of state assignment 007-00293-18-00. Theme No. 0405-2018-0001. Project No. 18-5-5-10. Substantiation of a method and adaptation stages for mining production system for changing working conditions of complexly structured deeply laying deposits.
- 1.Quantitative Evaluation of the Predicted Reserves of Economic Minerals of the Transport Corridor Zone, Ural Industry–Ural Polar, Part V, Copper, Zinc, Lead: Report, Sib. Nauch. Anal. Tsentr, led by U. K. Shadrin, Tyumen (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.K. K. Zoloev and O. P. Fedorov, “Conception of comprehensive industrial development of the Circumpolar Urals on the basis of developing transport and energy infrastructure: section “Mineral use”, Report. Dept. for oil gas and mineral resources of the Khanti-Mansiiskii Autonomic Region, Yugra, OAO NPTs Monitoring, Khanti-Mansiisk, Ekaterinburg (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Vinogradov and A. I. Malyshev, “Factors and criteria for prediction, area, and procedure of finding large pyrite deposits in the Urals,” Litosfera, No. 5, 90–105 (2014).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Altushkin, M. Yu. Shchibrik, T. I. Malek, and Yu. A. Korol’, “Innovative approaches in the development of copper ore base in the Urals,” Gorn. Zh., No. 7, 77–82 (2016).Google Scholar
- 5.S. V. Kornilkov, Yu. V. Laptev, and V. D. Kantemirov, “Strategy for developing deposits of hard economic minerals of the Circumpolar Urals,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Gorn. Zh., No. 6, 11–17 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.Development Corporation: Ural Industry–Ural Polar, URL: http://www.cupp.ru/about_project.html (accessed date 06.05.2014).
- 7.V. D. Kantemirov, “Production features of developing new raw material bases,” Gorn. Inform.-Analit. Byull., No. 6, 369–373 (2014).Google Scholar
- 8.M. V. Rylnikova, E. M. Emel’yanenko, E. A. Gorbatova, and Yu. R. Yagudina, “Contemporary technology for developing ores of the copper pyrites deposits of the Urals,” Gorn. Zh., No. 12, 65–72 (2016).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Ya. Bouén, G. V. Petrov, A. Yu. Spynu, and I. I. Madar’, “Extraction of rare micro-elements during complex treatment of sulfide copper ores,” Metallurg, No. 1, 83–85 (2014).Google Scholar
- 10.F. F. Boriskov and V. D. Kantemirov, “Minimization of the ecological damage in regions with increased ecological sensitivity towards treatment of pyrite ores,” Proc. Internat. Conf. “Tekhnogen 2012,” OO UITs, Ekaterinburg (2012).Google Scholar
- 11.V. S. Shemyakin, F. V. Skopov, and Yu. O. Fedorov, “Recommended enrichment of mineral raw material and technogenic waste,” Proc. Internat. Sci.-Tech. Conf. “Scientific bases and practice of treating ores and technogenic raw material,” Izd Fort. Dialog. Tsentr, Ekaterinburg (2009).Google Scholar
- 12.A. Yu. Fedorov and A. V. Shemyakin, “Radiometric enrichment of SUMZ copper-containing slags,” Proc. Internat. Sci.-Tech. Conf. “Scientific bases and practice of treating ores and technogenic raw materials,” Izd Fort. Dialog. Tsentr, Ekaterinburg (2009).Google Scholar