Stepwise Gauge Equivalence of Differential Operators
- 31 Downloads
In this paper, we study the relation between the notion of gauge equivalence and solutions of certain systems of nonlinear partial differential equations. This relation is based on stepwise gauge equivalence.
Key wordsdifferential operator gauge equivalence system of nonlinear partial differential equations Huygens principle Hadamard ansatz Laplace operator
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. Yu. Berest and A. P. Veselov, “The Huygens principle and integrability,” Uspekhi Mat. Nauk [Russian Math. Surveys], 49 (1994), no. 6, 8–78.Google Scholar
- 3.K. L. Stellmacher, “Ein Beispeil einer Huygennchen Differentialgleichung,” Nachr. Akad. Wiss. Gottingen Math.-Phys. Kl., 10 (1953), 133–138.Google Scholar
- 4.J. E. Lagnese and K. L. Stellmacher, “A method of generating classes of Huygens’ operators,” J. Math. Mech., 17 (1967), no. 5, 461–472.Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Babich, “The Hadamard ansatz, its analogs, generalizations, and applications,” Algebra i Analiz [St. Petersbur Math. J.], 3 (1991), no. 5, 1–37.Google Scholar
- 9.G. Wilson, “Bispectral commutative ordinary differential operators,” J. Reine Angew. Math., 442 (1993), 177–204.Google Scholar
- 12.S. Khekalo (S. P. Khekalo), “The gauge relation of differential operators and Huygens’ principle,” in: Day on Diffraction, Saint-Petersburg, 2002, pp. 32–34.Google Scholar
- 13.S. P. Khekalo, “Gauge equivalence of partial differential operators” in: International Conference on Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems [in Russian], Abstracts of Papers, Suzdal, 2002, pp. 138–140.Google Scholar
- 14.S. Khekalo (S. P. Kh’ekalo), “The gauge-related differential operators,” in: Day on Diffraction, Saint-Petersburg, 2003, pp. 42–43.Google Scholar
- 15.S. P. Khekalo, “Iso-Huygens deformations of homogeneous differential operators related to a special cone of rank three” Mat. Zametki [Math. Notes], 70 (2001), no. 6, 927–940.Google Scholar
- 16.S. P. Khekalo, “Riesz potentials in the space of rectangular matrices and the iso-Huygens deformation of the Cayley-Laplace operator,” Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk [Russian Acad. Sci. Dokl. Math.], 376 (2001), no. 2, 168–170.Google Scholar