The relationship between properties of fluorinated graphite intercalates and matrix composition
Inclusion compounds (intercalates) of fluorinated graphite matrix with chloroform (C2FxBrz·yCHCl3, x=0.49, 0.69, 0.87, 0.92, z=0.01) were synthesized by guest substitution from acetonitrile to chloroform. The kinetics of the thermal decomposition (the 1st stage of filling → the 2nd stage of filling) was studied under isothermal conditions at 286–311 K. The relationship between the structure of matrices intercalates with thermal properties and kinetic parameters of inclusion compounds is discussed.
Keywordsfluorinated graphite inclusion compounds intercalates isothermal kinetics thermal stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.L. Mandelcorn, Ed., Non-Stoichiometric Compounds, Academic Press, New York and London 1964, p. 608.Google Scholar
- 3.O. A. Osipov, V. I. Minkin and Yu. B. Kletenik, Dipole Moments Reference Book, Rostov 1964, p. 242 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.N. F. Yudanov and I. I. Yakovlev, Izv. Sib. Branch of USSR Acad. of Sciences, Ser. Chem. Sciences, Part 1 (1988), pp. 66–68.Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Chekhova, E. A. Ukraintseva, I. M. Ivanov, N. F. Yudanov, Yu. V. Shubin, V. A. Logvinenko, D. V. Pinakov, V. P. Fadeeva and N. I. Alferova., J. Inorg. Chem. 50 (2005) 1143 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 7.N. F. Yudanov and L. I. Chernyavsky, J. Struct. Chem., 28 (1987) 86.Google Scholar
- 8.A. J. Gordon and R. A. Ford, The Chemist’s Companion, New York-London-Sydney-Tokyo 1972.Google Scholar
- 9.Chemical Reference Book, Volume 1, Moscow-Leningrad, 1962, Vol. 1, p. 694.Google Scholar
- 10.A. I. Kitaigrordsky, Molecular Crystals and Molecules, Academic Press, New York 1973.Google Scholar
- 11.J.-M. Lehn, Supramolecular Chemistry. Concepts and Perspectives. Weinheim-New York-Basel-Cambridge-Tokyo 1995.Google Scholar
- 12.K. I. Patrilyak, Inclusion compounds and certain problems of heterogeneous equilibria, Kiev, Naukova Dumka 1987 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 13.V. A. Logvinenko, Thermal Analysis of Coordination Compounds and Clathrates, Novosibirsk, Nauk, Siberian Department, 1982 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 14.Industrial Chloroorganic Products, L. A. Oshin, Ed., Moscow 1978, pp. 25–35 (in Russian).Google Scholar