Homogenization of A Boundary-Value Problem in A Domain Perforated by Cavities of Arbitrary Shape with A General Nonlinear Boundary Condition On Their Boundaries: The Case of Critical Values of the Parameters
- 2 Downloads
A homogenized model is constructed (with rigorous justification) for a boundary-value problem for the Poisson equation in a periodically perforated domain with a nonlinear Robin condition on the boundary of the cavities. This condition contains a parameter depending on the period of the structure and a function σ(x, u) responsible for the nonlinearity. The cavities can have an arbitrary shape and the parameters of the problem have “critical values,” which results in a homogenized problem with a different type of nonlinearity.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.M. V. Goncharenko, “Asymptotic behavior of the third boundary-value problem in domains with fine-grained boundaries,” Gkuto, 203–213 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.J. I. Dìaz, D. Gòmez-Castro, A. V. Podol’skii, and T. A. Shaposhnikova, “Homogenization of the p-Laplace operator with nonlinear boundary condition on critical size particles: identifying the starnge term for some non smooth and multivalued operators,” Dokl. Math., 94, No. 1, 387–392 (2016).MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.J. I. Dìaz, D. Gòmez-Castro, A. V. Podol’skii, and T. A. Shaposhnikova, Adv. Nonlinear Anal., 8, No. 1 (2017).Google Scholar
- 9.J. I. Dìaz, D. Gòmez-Castro, T. A. Shaposhnikova, and M. N. Zubova, “Change of homogenized absorption term in diffusion processes with reaction on the boundary of periodically distributed asymmetric particles in critical size,” Electron. J. Differ. Equ., 178, 1–25 (2017).MathSciNetzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- 16.D. Gòmez, E. Pèrez, A. V. Podol’skii, and T. A. Shaposhnikova, “Homogenization of variational inequalities for the p-Laplace operator in perforated medi along manifolds,” Appl. Math. Optim., 475, 1–19 (2017).Google Scholar
- 21.T. A. Shaposhnikova and M. N. Zubova, “Homogenization of the boundary-value problem for the Laplace operator in a perforated domain with a rapidly oscillating nonhomogeneous Robin-type condition on the boundary of holes in the critical case,” Dokl. Math., 96, No. 1, 344–347 (2017).MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 23.A. V. Podolskiy and T. A. Shaposhnikova, “Homogenization of the boundary-value problem for the Laplace operator in a domain perforated along (n − 1)-dimensional manifold with nonlinear Robin-type boundary condition on the boundary of arbitrary shape holes: Critical case,” Dokl. Math., 96, No. 3, 601–606 (2017).CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 24.J.-L. Lions, Some Methods of Solving Non-Linear Boundary Value Problems, Dunod, Gauthier-Villars, Paris (1969).Google Scholar