Nonlocal Multipoint (In Time) Problem for Parabolic Equations with Degeneration
We consider a boundary-value multipoint (in time) problem with Dirichlet condition for a second-order parabolic equation with power singularities and degenerations of any order in coefficients with respect to spatial variables in a certain set of points. The conditions of existence and uniqueness of the solution of the posed problem in Hölder spaces with power weight are established.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.I. M. Isaryuk and I. D. Pukalskyi, “The boundary-value problems for parabolic equations with a nonlocal condition and degenerations,” Ukr. Mat. Visn., 11, No. 4, pp. 480–496 (2014); English translation: J. Math. Sci., 207, No. 1, 26–38 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Ural’tseva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type [in Russian], Nauka Moscow (1967); English translation: Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.B. I. Ptashnyk, V. S. Il’kiv, I. Ya. Kmit', and V. M. Polishchuk, Nonlocal Boundary-Value Problems for Partial Differential Equations [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (2002).Google Scholar
- 7.І. D. Pukal’s’kyi, “Boundary-value problem for parabolic equations with impulsive conditions and degenerations,” Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Polya, 58, No. 2, 55–63 (2015); English translation: J. Math. Sci., 223, No. 1, 60–71 (2017).Google Scholar
- 8.І. D. Pukal’s’kyi, Boundary-Value Problems for Nonuniformly Parabolic and Elliptic Equations with Degenerations and Singularities [in Ukrainian], Ruta, Chernivtsi (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.І. D. Pukal’s’kyi and I. M. Isaryuk, “Nonlocal parabolic boundary-value problems with singularities,” Mat. Met. Fiz.-Mekh. Polya, 56, No. 4, 54–66 (2013); English translation: J. Math. Sci., 208, No. 3, 327–343 (2015).Google Scholar