Automorphisms of Types and Their Applications
- 12 Downloads
We outline recent results in the theory of type isomorphisms and automorphisms and present several practical applications of these results that can be useful in the contexts of programming and data security. Bibliography: 27 titles.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Babai, “Automorphism groups, isomorphism, reconstruction,” in: Handbook of Combinatorics, Vol. 2, Elsevier (1995), pp. 1447–1541.Google Scholar
- 2.H. Barendregt, The Lambda Calculus: Its Syntax and Semantics, revised edition, North-Holland (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.D. A. Basin, “Equality of terms containing associative-commutative functions and commutative binding operators is isomorphism complete,” in: M. E. Stickel (ed.), Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Automated Deduction, Kaiserslautern, Germany, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, 449, Springer-Verlag (1990), pp. 251–260.Google Scholar
- 4.R. Brown, Ph. G. Higgins, and R. Sivera, Nonabelian Algebraic Topology, European Math. Soc. (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Bruce and G. Longo, “Provable isomorphisms and domain equations in models of typed languages,” in: ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC 85) (1985), pp. 263–272.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Di Cosmo, Isomorphisms of Types: From λ-Calculus to Information Retrieval and Language Design, Birkhauser (1995).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Gilles, “Higher-order unification and matching,” in: A. Robinson and A. Voronkov (eds.), Handbook of Automated Reasoning, Elsevier (2001), pp. 1009–1062.Google Scholar
- 11.H. Goguen, “A typed operational semantics for type theory,” PhD thesis, University of Edinburgh (1994).Google Scholar
- 12.M. Hall (Jr.), The Theory of Groups, The Macmillan Company (1959).Google Scholar
- 16.G. Huet and D. C. Oppen, “Equations and rewrite rules: A survey,” technical report, Stanford University (1980).Google Scholar
- 19.F. Lindblad and M. Benke, “A tool for automated theorem proving in Agda,” in: C. Paulin-Mohring and B. Werner (eds.), Types for Proofs and Programs (TYPES 2004), Lect. Notes Comput. Sci., 3839, Springer, Berlin–Heidelberg (2006).Google Scholar
- 20.Z. Luo, Computation and Reasoning, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1994).Google Scholar
- 21.N. Mitchell et al., “Hoogle: Haskell API search engine,” https://github.com/ndmitchell/hoogle.
- 22.M. Rittri, “Using types as search keys in function libraries,” in: Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Functional Programming Languages and Computer Architecture (1989), pp. 174–183.Google Scholar
- 25.S. Soloviev, “On isomorphism of dependent products in a typed logical framework,” in: Post-Proceedings of TYPES 2014, LIPICS, Leibniz-Zentrum für Informatik, Schloss Dagstuhl (2015), pp. 275–288.Google Scholar
- 27.A. T. White, Graphs, Groups and Surfaces, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1984).Google Scholar