Axially Symmetric Vibrations of Elastic Annular Bases and a Perfect Two-Layer Liquid in a Rigid Annular Cylindrical Vessel
- 17 Downloads
We deduce a frequency equation for the natural coupled axially symmetric vibrations of elastic bases (in the form of annular plates) and a heavy two-layer incompressible perfect liquid in a rigid annular cylindrical vessel. We consider different limiting cases: the case of degeneration of annular plates into membranes, the case of absolutely rigid or circular plates, and the case of absence of the upper plate (liquid with free surface). For a broad range of parameters of the analyzed mechanical system, we investigate the frequency spectra and obtain a series of mechanical effects in the problem of hydroelasticity.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.А. V. Andronov, “On small vibrations of a perfect liquid in the vessel with elastic bottoms,” Simferopol’ Univ., Deposited at Ukr. NIINTI 30.12.83, No. 1478 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.R. I. Bohun and V. A. Trotsenko, “Free vibrations of a fluid in a cylindrical container with arbitrary axisymmetric bottom and elastic elements on the free surface of the fluid,” Nelin. Kolyv., 13, No. 4, 461–482 (2010); English translation: Nonlin. Oscillat., 13, No. 4, 493–514 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Goncharov, “Axially symmetric vibrations of a two-density liquid in a cylindrical vessel,” Nauka Obraz.: Elektron. Nauch.-Tekh. Izd., No. 4, Bauman MGTU, Moscow (2012); http://technomag.bmstu.ru/doc/362856.html.
- 5.N. K. Didok and Yu. N. Kononov, “Dynamics and stability of vibrations of a cylindrical vessel with perfect liquid and elastic bases,” Trudy IPMM Nats. Akad. Nauk Ukrainy, 27, 122–131 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Dokuchaev, Nonlinear Dynamics of Flying Vehicles with Deformable Elements [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Yu. Karnaukh, “Vibrations of an elastic plate separating liquids in a cylindrical vessel with elastic bases,” Izv. Vuzov. Sev.-Kavk. Region. Estestv. Nauki, No. 2, 33–36 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. Kononov and Yu. Dzhukha, “Axially symmetric vibrations of elastic bases and a two-layer perfect liquid in a rigid annular cylindrical vessel,” in: Konf. Molod. Uchen. “Pidstryhach Readings-2016” (May 25–27, 2016), IPPMM NAN Ukrainy, Lviv (2016); http://iapmm.lviv.ua/chyt2016/theses/Kononov.pdf.
- 9.Yu. N. Kononov and Yu. A. Dzhukha, “Axially symmetric vibrations of elastic bases and a perfect liquid in a rigid annular cylindrical vessel,” Visn. Zaporiz. Nats. Univ., Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauky, No. 1, 103–115 (2016).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. N. Kononov, N. K. Didok, and Yu. A. Dzhukha, “On the solution of generalized inhomogeneous biharmonic equations in the problems of hydroelasticity,” Visn. Donets’k Nats. Univ., Ser A: Pryrod. Nauky, No. 1, 64–69 (2014).Google Scholar
- 11.Yu. N. Kononov, V. F. Rusakov, and Yu. A. Dzhukha, “Axially symmetric vibrations of elastic bases and a perfect liquid in a rigid cylindrical vessel,” Visn. Zaporiz. Nats. Univ., Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauky, No. 2, 106–115 (2015).Google Scholar
- 12.Yu. N. Kononov, V. P. Shevchenko, and Yu. A. Dzhukha, “Axially symmetric vibrations of a two-layer perfect liquid with free surface in a rigid circular cylindrical vessel with elastic bottom,” Visn. Donets’k Nats. Univ., Ser A: Pryrod. Nauky, No. 1-2, 116–125 (2015).Google Scholar
- 14.A. A. Pozhalostin and D. A. Goncharov, “Free axially symmetric vibrations of a two-layer liquid with elastic separator between layers in the presence of forces of surface tension,” Inzh. Zh: Nauka Innov., No. 12, Bauman MGTU, Moscow (2013); http://engjournal.ru/catalog/eng/teormach/1147.html.
- 17.J.-W. Jang, A. Alaniz, L. Yang, J. Powers, and C. Hall, “Mechanical slosh models for rocket-propelled spacecraft,” in: AlAA Guidance: Navigation and Control Conference (Aug. 19–22, 2013, Boston, USA), Amer. Inst. Aeronautics Astronautics, Reston (2013). http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20140002967.pdf.