Deviation Inequalities for Convex Functions Motivated by the Talagrand Conjecture
- 3 Downloads
Motivated by Talagrand’s conjecture on regularization properties of the natural semigroup on the Boolean hypercube, and, in particular, by its continuous analogue involving regularization properties of the Ornstein–Uhlenbeck semigroup acting on integrable functions, we explore deviation inequalities for log-semiconvex functions under Gaussian measure.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.R. Eldan and J. R. Lee, “Regularization under diffusion and anti-concentration of temperature,” preprint, arXiv:1410.3887 (2014).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Graczyk, T. Kemp, J.-J. Loeb, and T. Zak, “Hypercontractivity for log-subharmonic functions,” preprint, arXiv:0802.4260v2 (2008).Google Scholar
- 11.J. Lehec, “Regularization in L 1 for the Ornstein–Uhlenbeck semigroup,” Ann. Fac. Sci. Toulouse Math. (6), 25(1), 191–204 (2016).Google Scholar
- 13.E. Nelson, “A quartic interaction in two dimensions,” Math. Theory of Elementary Particles Proc. Conf., Dedham, Mass., 1965, M.I.T. Press, Cambridge, Mass., 69–73 (1966).Google Scholar
- 15.G. Paouris and P. Valettas, “A small deviation inequality for convex functions,” preprint, arXiv:1611.01723 (2016).Google Scholar
- 16.V. N. Sudakov and B. S. Tsirel’son, “Extremal properties of half-spaces for spherically invariant measures,” Zap. Nauch. Semin. LOMI, 41, 14–24 (1974), translated in J. Soviet Math., 9, 9–18 (1978).Google Scholar
- 18.R. van Handel, “The Borell–Ehrhard game,” preprint, arXiv:1605.00285 (2016).Google Scholar