Probabilistic Analysis of a Redundant Repairable System with Two Service Operations
- 3 Downloads
A redundant system with two types of maintenance services, with single repair server and single replacement server, is considered. The replacement and repair times are random variables. Mathematical model for dependability and performance analysis is constructed and investigated in transient (time-dependent mode). An explicit solution in terms of matrix exponential calculus for transient probabilities is obtained.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Lisnianski and G. Levitin, Multi-State System Reliability. Assessment, Optimization and Applications, World Scientific Publishing, River Edge (2003).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Yusuf and R. I. Gatawa, “Probabilistic models for reliability analysis,” Reliab. Theor. Appl., 11, No. 4, 30–37 (2016).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Kakubava, “On the downtime of recoverable standby systems considering the duration of replacement operation,” in: VI Conference “Mathematical Methods in Reliability,” Moscow (2009), pp. 472–473.Google Scholar
- 4.R. V. Kakubava, “Multi-line Markov closed queuing system for two maintenance operations,” Reliab. Theor. Appl., 1, No. 1, 15–22 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Kakubava and J. Sztrik, “Queuing models with two types of service: applications for dependability planning of complex systems,” in: VII Conference “Mathematical Methods in Reliability,” Beijing Institute of Technology press, Beijing (2011), pp. 132–135Google Scholar
- 6.C. Moler and Ch. van Loan, “Nineteen dubious ways to compute the exponential of a matrix,” Yingyong Shuxue yu Jisuan Shuxue, No. 5, 1–22 (1982).Google Scholar