Detection of Communities in a Graph of Interactive Objects
- 3 Downloads
This article describes the problem of analysis of social network graphs and other interacting objects. It also presents community detection algorithms in social networks and their classification and analysis. In addition, it considers applicability of algorithms for real tasks in social network graph analysis.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.T. V. Batura, “Methods of analysis of computer social networks,” Vestn. NGU. Ser. “Inform. Technol.”, 10, No. 4, 13–28 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Bazenkov and D. A. Gubanov, “Information systems for social networks analysis: a survey,” Upravl. Bolsh. Sist., 41, 357–394 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Borgatti, G. Everett, and C. Johnson, Analyzing Social Networks, SAGE Publ. (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Clauset, M. E. J. Newman, and C. Moore, “Finding community structure in very large networks,” Phys. Rev., E 70, No. 6, 066111 (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Donetti and M. A. Muñoz, Improved Spectral Algorithm for the Detection of Network Communities, arXiv:physics/0504059 (2005).Google Scholar
- 12.D. A. Gubanov, D. A. Novikov, and A. G. Chkhartishvili, Social Networks: Information Model of Influence, Control and Confrontation [in Russian], Fizmatlit: MCNMO, Moscow (2010).Google Scholar
- 14.M. I. Kolomeychenko and A. M. Chepovskiy, “Visualization and analysis of large graphs,” Biznes-Inform., No. 4 (30), 7–16 (2014).Google Scholar
- 15.R. Lambiotte and M. Rosvall, “Ranking and clustering of nodes in networks with smart teleportation,” Phys. Rev., E 85, 056107 (2012).Google Scholar
- 16.A. Lancichinetti and S. Fortunato, “Community detection algorithms: a comparative analysis,” Phys. Rev., E 80, 056117 (2009).Google Scholar
- 17.L. Lovasz, “Random walks on graphs: A survey,” in: D. Miklós, V. T. Sós, and T. Szőnyi, eds., Combinatorics, Paul Erdős is Eighty, Bolyai Soc. Math. Stud., Vol. 2, Budapest (1996), pp. 1–46.Google Scholar
- 19.M. E. J. Newman, “Fast algorithm for detecting community structure in networks,” Phys. Rev., E 69, 066133 (2004).Google Scholar
- 22.M. E. J. Newman and M. Girvan, “Finding and evaluating community structure in networks,” Phys. Rev., E 69, 026113 (2004).Google Scholar