Convergence in the Hölder Space of the Solutions to Problems for Parabolic Equations with Two Small Parameters in Boundary Condition
- 3 Downloads
Multidimensional two-phase problem for the parabolic equations with two small parameters ε > 0 and κ > 0 at the leading terms in the conjugation condition is studied in the Hölder space. An estimate of the perturbed term, time derivative, is derived. It is proved that the solution to the problem converges as κ → 0 and ε > 0, ε → 0 and κ > 0, and ε = 0 and κ → 0 without loss of the smoothness of given functions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. V. Bazalii, “The Stefan problem,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukrain. SSR Ser. A, No. 11, 3–7 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Bizhanova, “Uniform estimates of the solution to the linear two-phase Stefan problem with a small parameter,” Mat. Zh., No. 1, 19–28 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Bizhanova, “Solution of a model problem related to singularly perturbed, free boundary, Stefan type problems,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 362, 64–91 (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Bizhanova, “On the solutions of the linear free boundary problems of Stefan type with a small parameter. II,” Mat. Zh., No. 2, 70–86 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Bizhanova, “Estimates of the solution of the two-phase singularly perturbed problem for the parabolic equations. I,” Mat. Zh., No. 2, 31–49 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Bizhanova, “Estimates of the solution of the two-phase singularly perturbed problem for the parabolic equations. II,” Mat. Zh., No. 3, 14–34 (2014).Google Scholar
- 9.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Uraltseva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.E. V. Radkevich, “On solvability of general time-dependent problems with a free boundary,” in: Applications of functional analyses to problems of mathematical physics, Novosibirsk (1986), pp. 85–111.Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Solonnikov, “On estimates of maxima moduli of the derivatives of the solution of uniformly parabolic initial-boundary value problem,” LOMI Preprint, No. P-2-77 (1977).Google Scholar