Modules of Families of Vector Measures on a Riemann Surface
The paper considers a Riemann surface (in a broad sense of the term in the Hurwitz–Courant terminology) and an open set with a compact closure on this surface. It is proved that, following Aikawa–Ohtsuka, with a condenser on a given open set one can associate a family of vector measures, whose modules are computed directly with the aid of the weighted capacity (with Muchenhoupt weight) of the condenser.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Hurwit and R. Courant, Function Theory [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Ioshida, Functional Analysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Stoilov, Lectures on Topological Principles in the Theory of Analytic Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Adams and L. Hedberg, Function Spaces and Potential Theory, Springer-Verlag (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Ohtsuka, Extremal Length and Precise Functions, Gakkōtosho (2003).Google Scholar