On Stability of Perturbed Semigroups in Partially Ordered Banach Spaces
- 15 Downloads
We prove necessary and sufficient stability conditions for perturbed semigroups of linear operators in Banach spaces with cones and consider examples using these conditions. In particular, we consider an example where the boundary-value problem is perturbed by a linear operator with a delayed independent variable and establish stability conditions for such a perturbed semigroup.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis [in Russian], Fizmatlit, Moscow (2004).Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Krasnosel’skij, Positive Solutions of Operator Equations [in Russian], Gos. Izdat. Fiz.-Mat. Lit., Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.M. A. Krasnosel’skij, P. P. Zabreyko, E. I. Pustyl’nik, and P. E. Sobolevskij, Integral Operators is Spaces of Summable Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 11.M. G. Kreyn and M. A. Rutman, “Linear operators preserving an invariant cone in a Banach space,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 3, No. 1(23), 3–95 (1948).Google Scholar
- 12.M. A. Naymark, Linear Differential Operators [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar