On the Stabilization Rate of Solutions of the Cauchy Problem for a Parabolic Equation with Lower-Order Terms
- 3 Downloads
It is proved that for any bounded and continuous in ℝN initial function u0(x), the solution of the above Cauchy problem stabilizes to zero uniformly with respect to x from any compact set K in ℝN either exponentially or as a power (depending on the estimate for the coefficient c(x, t) of the equation).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Bogachev, N. V. Krylov, M. Rekner, and S. V. Shaposhnikov, Fokker–Planck–Kolmogorov Equations [in Russian], NITs Regul. Khaot. Dinam., Moscow–Izhevsk (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Denisov, “Sufficient conditions for stabilization of solutions of the Cauchy problem for a nondivergent parabolic equation with lower-order terms,” Sovrem. Mat. Fundam. Napravl., 36, 61–71 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Denisov, “Stabilization of solutions of the Cauchy problem for a nondivergent parabolic equation,” Sovrem. Mat. Prilozh., 78, 17–49 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Fedoryuk, Ordinary Differential Equations. Vol. 1 [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.A. K. Gushchin, “Some estimates of solutions of boundary-value problems for the heat conduction equation in unbounded domain,” Tr. Mat. Inst. Steklova, 91, 5–18 (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.A. K. Gushchin, “On the stabilization rate of solutions of the boundary-value problem for a parabolic equation,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh., 10, No. 1, 43–57 (1969).Google Scholar
- 11.A. M. Il’in, A. S. Kalashnikov, and O. A. Oleynik, “Linear second-order equations of parabolic type,” Tr. Semin. im. I. G. Petrovskogo, 17, 9–193 (2001).Google Scholar
- 12.E. L. Ince, Ordinary Differential Equations [Russian translation], Faktorial Press, Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 13.L. D. Kudryavtsev, Mathematical Analysis. Vol. 1 [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 17.G. Sansone, Ordinary Differential Equations. Vol. 1 [Russian translation], Inostrannaya Literatura, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 18.G. N. Watson, Bessel Function Theory. Vol. 1 [Russian translation], Inostrannaya Literatura, Moscow (1949).Google Scholar