On the Quasi-Endomorphism Rings of Quasi-Decomposable Torsion-Free Abelian Groups of Rank 4 with a Strongly Indecomposable Quasi-Summand of Rank 2
- 8 Downloads
We obtain a description of quasi-endomorphism rings of torsion-free Abelian groups G of rank 4 that are quasi-decomposable into a direct sum of groups A1 and A2 of rank 1 and a strongly indecomposable group B of rank 2 in the case where the quasi-homomorphism group ℚ ⨂ Hom(B,A2) has rank 2.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. M. Arnold, Finite Rank Torsion Free Abelian Groups and Rings, Lect. Notes Math., Vol. 931, Springer, Berlin (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Cherednikova, “Quasi-endomorphism rings of almost completely decomposable torsion-free Abelian groups of rank 3,” in: Abelian Groups and Modules, Vol. 13-14, Tomsk. Univ., Tomsk (1996), pp. 237–242.Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Cherednikova, “Quasi-endomorphism rings of quasi-decomposable torsion-free Abelian groups of rank 3,” in: Abelian Groups and Modules, Vol. 13-14, Tomsk. Univ., Tomsk (1996), pp. 224–236.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Fomin, “Abelian groups with a τ -adic relation,” Algebra Logika, 28, No. 1, 83–104 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.J. K. Reid, “On the rings of quasi-endomorphism of torsion-free Abelian groups,” Topics in Abelian Groups, Scott, Foresman, Chicago (1963), pp. 51–68.Google Scholar