Fast Matrix Multiplication by Using Color Algebras
- 70 Downloads
A method for calculation of matrix product based on color algebras is proposed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. R. Aidagulov and M. V. Shamolin, “On a modification of the Conway algorithm,” Vestn. Mosk. Univ. Ser. 1. Mat. Mekh., No. 3, 53–55 (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.R. R. Aidagulov and M. V. Shamolin, “Integration formulas of order 10 and higher,” Vestn. Mosk. Univ. Ser. 1. Mat. Mekh., No. 4, 3–7 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Demmel, I. Dumitriu, O. Holtz, R. Kleinberg, “Fast matrix multiplication is stable,” http://arxiv.org/abs/math/0603207
- 6.F. Le Gall, “Powers of tensors and fast matrix multiplication,” http://simons.berkeley.edu/talks/francois-le-gall-2014-11-12
- 9.D. V. Zhdanovich, “Complexity exponent of matrix multiplication,” Fundam. Prikl. Mat., 17, No. 2, 107–166 (2011/2012).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2017