ON the p-Harmonic Robin Radius in the Euclidean Space
- 25 Downloads
For p > 1, the notion of the p-harmonic Robin radius of a domain in the space ℝ n , n ≥ 2, is introduced. In the case where the corresponding part of the boundary degenerates, the Robin–Neumann radius is considered. The monotonicity of the p-harmonic Robin radius under some deformations of a domain is proved. Some extremal decomposition problems in the Euclidean space are solved. The definitions and proofs are based on the technique of moduli of curve families. Bibliography: 23 titles.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Jenkins, Univalent Functions and Conformal Mapping [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Kuz’mina, “The method of the extremal metric in problems on the maximum of a product of powers of the conformal radii of nonoverlapping domains in presence of free parameters,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 302, 52–67 (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.E. G. Emel’yanov, “To the problem on the maximum of a product of powers of the conformal radii of nonoverlapping domains,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 286, 103–114 (2002).Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Dubinin and D. A. Kirillova, “To problems on extremal decomposition,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 357, 54–74 (2008).Google Scholar
- 10.B. B. Levitzskii, “Reduced p-modulus and inner p-harmonic radius,” Dokl. AN SSSR, 316, No. 4, 812–815 (1991).Google Scholar
- 18.V. G. Maz’ya, Sobolev Spaces [in Russian], Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar
- 19.V. N. Dubinin, Condenser Capacities and Symmetrization in Geometric Function Theory, Birkhäuser, Basel (2014).Google Scholar
- 22.M. A. Sadybekov, B. T. Torebek, and B. Kh. Turmetov, “Representation of Green’s function of the Neumann problem for a multi-dimensional ball,” Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, 10.1080/17476933.2015.1064402.
- 23.M. Vuorinen, Conformal Geometry and Quasiregular Mappings, Springer-Verlag (1988).Google Scholar