Frictional Interaction of a Cylindrical Shell with Deformable Filler Under Nonmonotonic Loading
- 25 Downloads
We study the process of nonmonotonic loading of the deformable filler in a cylindrical shell with regard for the Coulomb friction. A numerical-analytic description of the loop of structural damping is obtained by using applied models.
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Elastic Element Frictional Interaction Dynamic Vibration Absorber Pidstryhach Institute
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Velichkovich, I. I. Popadyuk, and V. M. Shopa, “Experimental study of the shell flexible component for drilling vibration damping devices,” Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., No. 9, 16–20 (2010); English translation: Chem. Petrol. Eng., 46, Nos. 9–10, 518–524 (2011).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Nikitin, Statics and Dynamics of Solid Bodies with External Dry Friction [in Russian], Moskovskii Litsei, Moscow (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Yo. Popadyuk, I. P. Shats’kyi, and V. M. Shopa, Mechanics of Frictional Contact of Shells with Deformable Filler [in Ukrainian], Fakel, Ivano-Frankivs’k (2003).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Filin, Elements of the Theory of Shells [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Shats’kyi, V. Shopa, and A. Velychkovych, “Structural damping in a cut shell with elastic filler,” Mashynoznavstvo, No. 10, 31–36 (2009).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Shopa, A. S. Velychkovych, S. V. Velychkovych, et al., Shell Springs [in Ukrainian], Fakel, Ivano-Frankivs’k (2002).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Shopa, I. P. Shats’kyi, and I. Yo. Popadyuk, “Structural damping in a cylindrical shell with elastic filler,” Dop. Akad. Nauk Ukr. RSR. Ser. A, No. 2, 44–47 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Shopa, I. P. Shats’kyi, and I. Yo. Popadyuk, “Frictional interaction of a cylindrical shell with elastic filler,” Dop. Akad. Nauk Ukr. RSR. Ser. A, No. 3, 48–50 (1989).Google Scholar