Some Characterizations of Nekrasov and S-Nekrasov Matrices
- 43 Downloads
It is known that the Nekrasov and S-Nekrasov matrices form subclasses of (nonsingular) H-matrices. The paper presents some necessary and sufficient conditions for a square matrix with complex entries to be a Nekrasov and an S-Nekrasov matrix. In particular, characterizations of the Nekrasov and S-Nekrasov matrices in terms of the diagonal column scaling matrices transforming them into strictly diagonally dominant matrices are obtained. Bibliography: 15 titles.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Berman and R. J. Plemmons, Nonnegative Matrices in the Mathematical Sciences, Academic Press (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Gudkov, “On a criterion of matrices non-singularity,” in: Latv. Math. Yearbook [in Russian], Riga (1966), pp. 385–390.Google Scholar
- 9.L. Yu. Kolotilina, “Bounds for the determinants and inverses of certain H-matrices,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 346, 81–102 (2007).Google Scholar
- 10.L. Yu. Kolotilina, “Improving Chistyakov’s bounds for the Perron root of a nonnegative matrix,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 346, 103–118 (2007).Google Scholar
- 12.L. Yu. Kolotilina, “Diagonal dominance characterization of PM- and PH-matrices,” Zap. Nauchn Semin. POMI, 367, 110–120 (2009).Google Scholar
- 15.R. S. Varga, Geršgorin and His Circles, Springer (2004). 775Google Scholar