Statistical Estimation of Parameters of Fractionally Stable Distributions*
- 39 Downloads
Estimators are constructed for the parameters of fractionally stable distributions.
KeywordsScale Parameter Statistical Estimation Central Moment Stable Distribution International Seminar
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Yu. Korolev and V. V. Uchaikin, “Limit distributions of sums of random numbers of random variables expressable in terms of stable distributions,” in: XX International Seminar on Stability Problems for Stochastic Models. Lublin-Nał̹eczów. Poland, 5–11 September, 1999. Abstracts of Communications. Maria Curie-Skłodowska University Publishing House, Lublin (1999), p. 94.Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Kolokoltsov, V. Yu. Korolev, and V. V. Uchaikin, “Fractional stable distributions,” Research report No. 23/00. Nottingham Trent University (2000).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Yu. Korolev and V. V. Uchaikin, “Some limit theorems for generalized renewal processes with heavy-tailed,” Teor. Veroyatn. Primen., [in Russian], 45, No. 4, 809–811 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Zolotarev, One-Dimensional Stable Distributions, American Math. Society, Providence, RI (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press, New York (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Prudnikov, Yu. A. Brychkov, and O. I. Marichev, Integrals and Series, Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013