Tilted nonparaxail beams and packets for the wave equation with two spatial variables
- 29 Downloads
The class of relatively undistorted solutions of the wave equation in the two-dimensional space is constructed. This class includes tilted beam-like and packet-like solutions nonharmonic in time with a Gaussian-type localization. Bibliography: 16 titles.
KeywordsSpatial Variable Wave Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Courant and D. Hilbert, Methods of Mathematical Physics [Russian translation], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1941).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Bateman, The Mathematical Analysis of Electrical and Optical Wave Motion on the Basis of Maxwell’s Equations [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Torre, “Relativistic Laguerre polynomials and splash pulses,” in: Progress in Electromagnetics Research B, 13 (2009), pp. 329–356.Google Scholar
- 13.M. M. Popov, “Fundamental oscillations of many-mirrow resonators,” Vestn. Leningr. Univ., Ser. Fiz. Khim., 22, No. 4, 42–54 (1969).Google Scholar
- 14.V. P. Maslov, Complex WKB Method in Nonlinear Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 15.Yu. A. Anan’ev, Optical Resonators and Laser Beams [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 16.Y. Hadad and T. Melamed, “Parametrization of the tiled Gaussian beam waveobjects,” in: Progress in Electromagnetics Research, 102 (2010), pp. 65–80.Google Scholar