On the Stokes problem with nonzero divergence
- 69 Downloads
The strong solvability of the nonstationary Stokes problem with nonzero divergence in a bounded domain is studied. Bibliography: 12 titles.
KeywordsRussia Bounded Domain Auxiliary Result Stoke Problem Strong Solvability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. V. Besov, V. P. Il’in, and S. M. Nikolskii, Integral Representations of Functions and Imbedding Theorems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Seregin, “Some estimates near the boundary for solutions to the nonstationary linearized Navier-Stokes equations,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 271, 204-223 (2000).Google Scholar
- 8.G. A. Seregin, “Local regularity theory of the Navier-Stokes equations,” in: Handbook of Mathematical Fluid Dynamics, Vol. 4 (2007), pp. 159-200.Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Solonnikov, “Estimates of solutions of the Stokes equations in Sobolev spaces with a mixed norm,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin POMI, 288, 204-231 (2002).Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Solonnikov, “On the estimates of solutions of nonstationary Stokes problem in anisotropic Sobolev spaces and on the estimate of resolvent of the Stokes problem,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 58, no. 2 (350), 123-156 (2003).Google Scholar
- 12.D. K. Faddeev, B. Z. Vulich, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Uraltseva, Selected Chapters in Analysis and Higher Algebra [in Russian], LGU (1981).Google Scholar