Surface waves on the water of minimal smoothness
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsFree Surface Surface Wave Sobolev Space Free Boundary Plasma Physic Report
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.A. I. Dyachenko, V. E. Zakharov, and E. A. Kuznetsov, “Nonlinear dynamics of the free surface of an ideal liquid,” Plasma Physics Reports, 22, No. 10, 916–928 (1999).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Nalimov and V.V. Pukhnachev, Unsteady Motions of Ideal Liquid with Free Boundary [in Russian], Novosibirsk State University, Novosibirsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 11.L. V. Ovsyannikov, “Justification of the shallow water theory,” Dinamika Sploshn. Sredy, 15, 104–125 (1973).Google Scholar
- 12.R. V. Shamin, “On a numerical method for problem of a non-stationary flow of incommerssible fluid with a free surface,” Sib. Zh. Vychisl. Mat., 9, No. 4, 379–389 (2006).Google Scholar
- 15.R. V. Shamin, Numerical Experiments in Simulation of Ocean Surface Waves [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (2008).Google Scholar
- 16.R. V. Shamin, “The dynamics of an ideal fluid with a free surface in conformal variables,” Sovrem. Mat. Fundam. Napravl., 28, 3–144 (2008).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2010