Effective method for solving singularly perturbed systems of nonlinear differential equations
- 28 Downloads
A boundary-value problem for a class of singularly perturbed systems of nonlinear ordinary differential equations is considered. An analytic-numerical method for solving this problem is proposed. The method combines the operational Newton method with the method of continuation by a parameter and construction of the initial approximation in an explicit form. The method is applied to the particular system arising when simulating the interaction of physical fields in a semiconductor diode. The Frechét derivative and the Green function for the corresponding differential equation are found analytically in this case. Numerical simulations demonstrate a high efficiency and superexponential rate of convergence of the method proposed.
KeywordsGreen Function Initial Approximation Transmission Condition Integral Identity Principal Term
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.R. P. Fedorenko, An Introduction to Numerical Physics [in Russian], Moscow Physical Technical Institute, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Heading, An Introduction to the Phase-Integral Method, Wiley, New York (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis, Dover Publications, New York (1999).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Sze, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, Wiley, New York (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Vlasov, Boundary-Value Problems in Domains with Curvilinear Boundaries [in Russian], Computational Center of the Academy of Sciences of USSR, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar