Asymptotics of Spectral Data of a Harmonic Oscillator Perturbed by a Potential
- 22 Downloads
Asymptotics of spectral data of a perturbed harmonic oscillator −y″ + x2y + q(x)y are obtained for potentials q(x) such that q′, xq ∈ L2(ℝ). These results are important in the solution of the corresponding inverse spectral problem. Bibliography: 7 titles.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J. Poschel and E. Trubowitz, Inverse Spectral Theory, Academic Press, Boston (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Bateman and A. Erdelyi, Higher Trancsendental Functions. Bessel Functions, Functions of Parabolic Cylinder, Orthogonal Polynomials [Russian translation], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Chelkak, P. Kargaev, and E. Korotyaev, “Inverse problem for harmonic oscillator perturbed by a potential. Characterization,” Preprint SFB 288, No. 573, Berlin (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Olver, “Two inequalities for parabolic cylinder functions,” Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc., 57, 811–822 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.M. V. Fedoryuk, Asymptotic Methods for Linear Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar