LMI Optimization Approach to Observer-Based Controller Design of Uncertain Time-Delay Systems via Delayed Feedback
- 312 Downloads
In this paper, we propose a design method of an observer-based controller for uncertain time-delay systems by delayed feedback. Based on the Lyapunov method, an LMI (linear matrix inequality) criterion is derived to design an observer-based controller which makes the system stable. A numerical example is included to illustrate the design procedure.
KeywordsLMI optimization time-delay systems observer-based control delayed feedback
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Won, S., Park, J.H. 1999Design of Observer-Based Controller for Perturbed Time-Delay SystemsJSME International Journal.42129132Google Scholar
- 6.Azuma, T., Ikeda, K., Kondo, T., Uchida, K. 2002Memory State Feedback Control Synthesis for Linear Systems with Time Delay via a Finite Number of Linear Matrix InequalitiesComputers and Electrical Engineering.28217228Google Scholar
- 8.Yue, D., Won, S., Kwon, O. 2003Delay-Dependent Stability of Neutral Systems with Time Delay: An LMI ApproachIEE Proceedings-Control Theory and Applications.1502328Google Scholar
- 9.Boyd S., Ghaoui LE., Feron E., Balakrishnan V. Linear Matrix Inequalities in Systems and Control Theory. Studies in Applied Mathematics, SIAM. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Vol. 15, 1994.Google Scholar
- 10.Gu K. (2000). An Integral Inequality in the Stability Problem of Time-Delay Systems, Proceedings of 39th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Sydney, Australia, pp. 2805–2810, 2000.Google Scholar
- 12.Hale, J., Verduyn-Lunel, S.M. 1993Introduction to Functional Differential EquationsSpringer VerlagNew York, NYGoogle Scholar
- 13.Gahinet, P., Nemirovski, A., Laub, A., Chilali, M. 1995LMI Control Toolbox User’s GuideMathworksNatickMassachusettsGoogle Scholar