Physicochemical studies of the structure of N,N′-dinitrourea and its salts
- 57 Downloads
The properties and behavior of dinitrourea and its potassium and dipotassium salts in different solvents have been studied by IR and UV spectroscopy. In different media, dinitrourea can exist in several tautomeric forms. An XRD study of the potassium and dipotassium salts of dinitrourea revealed a tendency toward equalization of the bond lengths of the C-N−-NO2 fragments compared with those of C-NH-NO2, which agrees with the results of quantum-chemical calculations.
Keywordsdinitrourea tautomeric forms potassium salts IR UV XRD quantum-chemical calculations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Il’yasov, A. A. Lobanova, N. I. Popov, and Yu. V. Gatilov, 37th Int. Ann. Conf. of ICT (Energetic Materials), 181/1-181/10 (English), Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Chemische Technologie (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Lobanova, R. R. Sataev, N. I. Popov, and S. G. Il’yasov, Zh. Org. Khim., 36,issue 2, 188 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Lobanova, S. G. Il’yasov, N. I. Popov, and R. R. Sataev, ibid., 38, issue 1, 11 (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Il’yasov, A. A. Lobanova, N. I. Popov, and R. R. Sataev, ibid., issue 12, 1793.Google Scholar
- 6.S. G. Il’yasov, A. A. Lobanova, N. I. Popov, and R. R. Sataev, ibid., 1800.Google Scholar
- 7.K. Nakanishi, Infrared Absorption Spectroscopy, Holden-Day, San Francisco (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Avakyan, G. N. Gosteeva, and V. A. Chekrygin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 2, 432 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.Cambridge Structural Database, Version 5.29, Univ. Cambridge, UK.Google Scholar
- 10.Zhuji Fu, Zhiwei Chen, Kezhen Pan, et. al., Jiegou Huaxue (Chin.) (Chinese J. Struct. Chem.), 4, 206 (1985).Google Scholar
- 15.J. Geith, J. J. Weigand, T. M. Klapotke, and K. Polborn, Private Communication, refcodes RATJAY, RATKAZ (2005).Google Scholar