Growth of Nanowhiskers in Laser Plasma: Nanowhiskerography as a New Method for Protected Printing with Employment of Scanning Laser Radiation
Based on fundamental investigations of laser radiation of above-threshold power performed by Townes (laser beam splitting) and Askaryan (self-focusing and sublimation evaporation), we develop a new highly productive technology for outdoor growth of nanowhiskers of metals and their oxides, semiprecious crystals, and polycarbonate-based composite materials. Possible practical applications are discussed.
Keywordscrystallization light dispersion and diffraction coherence self-focusing scanning above-threshold power
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. I. Givargizov and A. A. Chernov, Kristallografiya, 18. No. 1, p.147 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Askaryan, Sov. Phys. Usp., 16, 680 (1974). [Usp. Fiz. Nauk, 111, 249 (1973)].Google Scholar
- 3.C. H. Townes, Phys. Lett., 13, 479 (964).Google Scholar
- 4.K. A. Bogonosov and S. N. Maksimovskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk, 439, 605 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Askaryan and E. M. Moroz, Zh. Èksp. Teor. Fiz., 43, 2319 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.S. N. Maksimovskii and G. A. Radutskii, “Method for producing image from crystals of various materials inside sheet materials,” Russian Federation Patent No. 2532154.Google Scholar
- 7.S. Maximovskii, A. Turyanskiy, K. Bogonosov, et al., Tecnol. Met. Mater. Miner., Sao Paulo, 13, 248 (2016).Google Scholar
- 8.S. N. Maksimovskii and G. A. Raditskii, “Method for producing nanosize clusters and creation ordered structures from them,” Russian Federation Patent No. 2279400, priority 26.10.04.Google Scholar
- 11.S. N. Maksimovskii and G. A. Raditskii, “Method for creating individual irridescent images for protecting identification documents,” Russian Federation Patent Application No. 2017119780.Google Scholar
- 12.S. N. Maksimovskii and G. A. Raditskii, “Method for amplifying brightness of image produced in a sheet material,” Russian Federation Patent No. 2537837.Google Scholar
- 13.K. A. Bogonosov, A. Yu. Stavtsev, and S. N. Maximovsky, Int. J. Mech. Eng. Technol., 9, 774 (2018).Google Scholar