Preparation of silver supported porous 4A-zeolite through hard template agent combined with heat treatment and study on its catalytic performance
- 56 Downloads
A simple and novel scheme for preparing hierarchical porous 4A-zeolite was introduced in this study. By Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-AES), X-Ray Powder Diffraction (XRD), Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope (FESEM), Simultaneous Thermal Analysis (STA), Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM), CO2 adsorption–desorption (BET and BJH) and UV–vis spectra, the silver nanoparticles supported samples of microporous-macroporous hierarchical 4A-zeolite (Ag/P-4A-zeolite) were proven to be successfully synthesized. TEM and CO2 adsorption–desorption images indicated the presence of microporous and the formation of macroporous. XRD, ICP-AES and UV–vis spectra indicated that obtained P-4A-zeolite possess silver nanoparticles. In addition, the catalytic results showed that the silver loaded hierarchical porous 4A-zeolite (Ag/P-4A-zeolite) composite catalyst had catalytic performance in hydrogenation of 4-nitrophenol (4-NP) and epoxidation of styrene.
KeywordsComposite catalyst 4-Nitrophenol Porous 4A-zeolite Silver nanoparticles Styrene epoxidation
The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21366016), the Inner Mongolia Natural Science Foundation (2017MS(LH)0207), and Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region Science and Technology Research Project (NJZY16087).
- 10.M. Sun, L. Chen, X. Li, Y. Yang, Y. Ouyang, W. Geng, Y. Li, X. Yang, B. Su, A comparative study of hierarchically micro-meso-macroporous solid-acid catalysts constructed by zeolites nanocrystals synthesized via a quasi-solid-state crystallization process. Microporous Mesoporous Mater. 182, 122–135 (2013)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 11.L. Chen, S. Xu, X. Li, G. Tian, Y. Li, J.C. Rooke, G. Zhu, S. Qiu, Y. Wei, X. Yang, Z. Liu, B. Su, Multimodal Zr-Silicalite-1 zeolite nanocrystal aggregates with interconnected hierarchically micro-meso-macroporous architecture and enhanced mass transport property. J. Colloid Interface Sci. 377, 368–374 (2012)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 21.N. Popovych, P. Kyriienko, S. Soloviev, R. Baran, Y. Millot, S. Dzwigaj, Identification of the silver state in the framework of Ag-containing zeolite by XRD, FTIR, photoluminescence, 109Ag NMR, EPR, DR UV–vis, TEM and XPS Investigations. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 18, 29458–29465 (2016)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 24.E. Kolobova, A. Pestryakov, G. Mamontov, Y. Kotolevich, N. Bogdanchikova, M. Farias, A. Vosmerikov, L. Vosmerikova, V. Cortes, Corberan, Low-temperature CO oxidation on Ag/ZSM-5 catalysts: influence of Si/Al ratio and redox pretreatments on formation of silver active sites. Fuel. 188, 121–131 (2017)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 34.M. Arab Chamjangali, G. Bagherian, A. Javid, S. Boroumand, N. Farzaneh, Synthesis of Ag-ZnO with multiple rods (multipods) morphology and its application in the simultaneous photo-catalytic degradation of methyl orange and methylene blue. Spectrochim. Acta. A. 150, 230–237 (2015)CrossRefGoogle Scholar