Using NetFlow/IPFIX for Network Management
- 257 Downloads
To exchange experiences with, and to discuss ideas on the usage of NetFlow/IPFIX in network management, the IRTF/NMRG, together with the European EMANICS Network of Excellence, organized a one-day workshop in October 2008. This paper presents a report of that meeting.
KeywordsNetFlow IPFIX IRTF/NMRG EMANICS
We would like to thank Heinz-Gerd Hegering and Helmut Reiser (Leibniz-Rechenzentrum) for hosting this workshop. This workshop was supported in part by the IST Network of Excellence EMANICS, funded by the European Union under contract number FP6-2004-IST-026854-NoE.
- 1.Cisco Systems, NetFlow Services Solution Guide (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Claise B.: RFC5101: Specification of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol for the Exchange of IP Traffic Flow Information (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Homepage IRTF/NMRG: http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/nmrg/
- 4.Emanics Network of Excellence. http://www.emanics.org/
- 5.Agenda of the 25th NMRG meeting, October 2008, Munich, Germany. http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/nmrg/meetings/2008/munich/
- 6.Minutes of the 25th NMRG meeting, October 2008, Munich, Germany. http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/nmrg/minutes/minutes-025.txt
- 7.Homepage of the EU Scampi Project. http://www.ist-scampi.org/