An isometric representation problem in quantum multimolecular polyhedra and similarity: (2) synisometry
- 71 Downloads
Collective distances in quantum multimolecular polyhedra (QMP), which can be set as a scalar indices associated to the QMP variance vector, enhance the role of the pair density similarity matrix. This paper describes a simplified efficient algorithm to compute triple, quadruple or higher order density similarity hypermatrices via an approximate isometry: a synisometric decomposition of the pair similarity matrix. Synisometries pretend to avoid the use of Minkowski metrics in QMP description problems, where the double density similarity matrix possesses negative eigenvalues. The synisometric decomposition of the similarity matrix opens the way to the general use of higher order approximate similarity elements in quantum QSAR and in the construction of scalar condensed vector statistical-like indices, for instance skewness and kurtosis. This might lead the way to describe, without excessive complication and within a real field computational framework, the collective structure of quantum multimolecular polyhedra.
KeywordsQuantum molecular similarity Quantum multimolecular polyhedra Quantum object sets Density functions discrete isometric and Synisometric representation Collective distances Collective similarity indices
The author wishes to specify that this work has been developed under a Prometeo fellowship, and acknowledges the SENESCYT, Government of Ecuador, for granting it.
Conflict of interest
The author confirms that this paper contents have no conflict of interest.
- 1.R. Carbó-Dorca, An isometric representation problem in quantum multimolecular polyhedra and similarity. J. Math. Chem. doi: 10.1007/s10910-015-0516-4
- 6.R. Carbó-Dorca, D. Barragán, Communications on quantum similarity (4): collective distances computed by means of similarity matrices, as generators of intrinsic ordering among quantum multimolecular polyhedra. IQCC Technical Report TC-2015-1. WIREs (in press)Google Scholar
- 7.R. Carbó-Dorca, D. Barragán, Collective vectors, condensed indices and quantum similarity. IQCC Technical Report TC-2015-2. Front. Comput. Chem. (in press)Google Scholar
- 8.R. Carbó-Dorca, S. Rodríguez, Quantum multimolecular polyhedra, collective vectors, quantum similarity and quantum QSPR fundamental equation. IQCC Technical Report TC-2015-4. Management Editions (submitted for publication)Google Scholar
- 9.R. Carbó-Dorca, Aromaticity, quantum molecular polyhedra and quantum QSPR. IQCC Technical Report TC-2015-8. J. Comp. Chem. (submitted for publication)Google Scholar
- 14.R. Carbó-Dorca, Triple density quantum similarity measures and the tensorial representation of quantum object sets, in Quantum Chemistry: Theory and Practice, ed. by T. Chakraborty (Apple Academic Press and Taylor and Francis Group, London, 2012)Google Scholar
- 15.J.H. Wilkinson, The Algebraic Eigenvalue Problem (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1965)Google Scholar