Book Review: Winning a lottery brings no happiness!
- 218 Downloads
KeywordsBook Review Gambling Behaviour Causal Conjunction Gaming Behaviour Lottery Winner
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Durkheim E. (1973) Der Selbstmord. Luchterhand, Neuwied, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Falk P., Mäenpää P. (1999) Hitting the Jackpot. Lives of Lottery Millionaires. Berg Publishers, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- Gardner, J. and A. Oswald: 2001, ‘Does money buy happiness? A longitudinal study using data on windfalls’, Working Paper (Economics Department, University of Warwick)Google Scholar
- Hirschman A.O. (1982) Rival interpretations of market society: Civilizing, destructive, or feeble?. Journal of Economic Literature 20:1463–1484Google Scholar
- Kaplan H.R. (1978) Lottery Winners: How They Won and How Winning Changed their Lives. Harper & Row, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Weber M. (1988) Gesammelte Aufsätze zur Religionssoziologie. Mohr, TübingenGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2006