Heat and Mass Transfer on Free Path Portions in Drying Paper in Multicylinder Contact-Convective Units
- 3 Downloads
Convective heat- and mass-transfer processes are considered that occur on free surfaces of a wet paper web in an air medium with a single-row arrangement of drying cylinders. Calculated dependences are determined making it possible to predict the duration of the process of drying the paper web in multicylinder contact-convective units.
Keywordsdrying of paper heat and mass transfer contact-convective drying moisture content kinetics of drying
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Bel’skii, Theoretical Foundations of the Processes of Contact-Convective Drying Paper, Author’s Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation in Technical Sciences, Leningrad (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Boikov, D. A. Prokhorov, and E. N. Ionin, Study of the influence of one-sided supply of heat on the thermal efficiency of a drying unit, Abstracts of Papers of Sci. Conf. with International Participation. Institute of Power Engineering and Transport Systems [in Russian], Part 1, Izd. Politekhnicheskogo Univ., St. Petersburg (2016).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Luikov, The Theory of Drying [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.P. A. Zhuchkov, Thermal Processes in the Pulp, Paper, and Board Industry [in Russian], Lesnaya Promyshlennost’, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Krasnikov, Contact and Combined Drying of Fine Capillary-Porous Materials [in Russian], Moskovskii Tekhnologicheskii Institut Pishchevoi Promyshlennosti, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.C.-G. Berg, Heat and Mass Transfer in Turbulent Moist Air Drying Processes — Experimental and Theoretical Work, Doctoral Thesis, Ábo Akademi University, Turku (1999).Google Scholar