Processing of Oil Sludge with the Use of the Electrohydraulic Effect
- 45 Downloads
The designed and assembled installation for recycling complex compounds with the use of Yutkin’s electrohydraulic effect is described. The results of using this effect for processing oil sludge are presented. To analyze the products of processing, the methods of gas chromatography, as well as chromato-mass and infrared spectroscopy, are used. Liquid fractions are shown to include paraffins, isoparaffins, aromatic hydrocarbons, naphthenes, olefins, and oxygenates. The possibility of using this effect for processing and recycling oil sludge, heavy oil, and solidified oil products is shown.
Keywordsoil sludge electrohydraulic effect cavitation discharge gasoline fraction processing hydrocarbon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. Sh. Mussina and A. S. Vasichkin, The review of the methods for utilization of oil wastes and technologies of their utilization, Vestn. KazGASA, 2, No. 52, 133–141 (2014).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Fridman, A Complex Technology for Utilization of Production of Oil Sludge, Candidate's Dissertation (in Chemistry), Ufa, Institute of Energy Resources Transportation (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Vladimirov, D. S. Korsun, I. A. Karpuhin, and S. E. Moyzis, Processing and utilization of oil sludge of a reservoir type, http://www.newchemistry.ru.
- 4.G. Zh. Smailova, A. A. Ismailov, and D. A. Ismailova, Utilization of oil sludge, J. MES RK Izdenis, No. 1560–1730, 195–198 (2014).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Z. Minnigaliev, Development of the Technology for Processing of Oil Sludge Using HF and SHF Electromagnetic Fields, Doctoral Dissertation (in Techn. Sci,), Ufa, Institute of Energy Resources Transportation (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Yutkin, The Electrohydraulic Effect and Its Use in Industry, Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1986), p. 253.Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Promtov, Cavitation technology for improvement of hydrocarbon fuels, Chem. Oil-Gas Eng., No. 2, 6–8 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Demakhin, E. M. Zhukova, V. P. Sebostyanov, and T. V. Kholkina, The effect of the electrohydraulic action on oil, in: Modern Problems of APK and Natural Use, Issue 3, 66–79, Saratov (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.E. K. Ongarbaev, E. O. Doszhanov, and Z. A. Mansurov, Refining of Heavy Oils, Oil Residues and Wastes, Kazakh Univ., Almaty (2011).Google Scholar
- 10.D. U. Bodykov, M. S. Abdikarimov, R. T. Mirtalipov, E. T. Aliyev, R. Kh. Salakhov, and Z. A. Mansurov, The Method of Processing Oil Sludge, Patent No. 1729 of 30.09.2016.Google Scholar
- 11.D. U. Bodykov, M. S. Abdikarimov, and Z. A. Mansurov, Processing of oil sludge using the electrohydraulic effect of Yutkin, Combust. Plasmochem., 13, No. 4, 303–311 (2015).Google Scholar
- 12.D. U. Bodykov, M. S. Abdikarimov, Z. A. Mansurov, and M. Nazhipkyzy, Sludge processing using the electrohydraulic effect, in: Proc. Conf. Carbon 2016, July 10–15, 2016, Pennsylvania, USA (2016), p. 32.Google Scholar