Account of Interfractional Heat Transfer in a Hyperbolic Model of a One-Velocity Heterogeneous Mixture
- 29 Downloads
A modified generalized equilibrium model of a one-velocity heterogeneous mixture has been presented in which account is taken of interfractional heat transfer. A characteristic analysis of the model′s equations has been made, and their hyperbolicity has been shown. The Prandtl–Meyer problem and the problem on air–droplet-mixture flow past a wedge has been solved on a curvilinear structured grid using the Godunov method with a linearized Riemannian solver. Results of numerical calculations have been compared with self-similar solutions.
Keywordshyperbolic model of a mixture interfractional heat transfer Godunov method linearized Riemannian solver Prandtl–Meyer flow
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. I. Nigmatullin, Dynamics of Multiphase Media, Part I [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.S. K. Godunov, A. V. Zabrodin, M. Ya. Ivanov, A. N. Kraiko, and G. P. Prokopov, Numerical Solution of Multidimensional Gas-Dynamics Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 11.G. Wallis, One-Dimensional Two-Phase Flow [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 15.A. G. Kulikovskii, N. V. Pogorelov, and A. Yu. Semenov, Mathematical Problems of Numerical Solution of Hyperbolic Systems of Equations [in Russian], 2nd supplemented and revised edn., Fizmatlit, Moscow (2012).Google Scholar
- 16.V. S. Surov, Riemann problem for the one-velocity model of a multicomponent mixture, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp., 47, No. 2, 283–291 (2009).Google Scholar