Numerical Investigation of the Duration of the Effect Exerted by Initial Regimes on the Process of Liquid Motion in a Pipeline
- 28 Downloads
By using numerical methods, the duration of the effect exerted by initial regimes on the running state of a nonstationary process of liquid motion in a linear part of a pipeline has been investigated depending on the values of various parameters of this process. The process is described by a system of two hyperbolic-type partial differential equations.
Keywordshyperbolic equation dissipation factor pipeline
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.Y. A. Ashrafova, A problem of optimal control of the processes with unknown initial conditions, in: Proc. IV Int. Conf. ″Problems of Cybernetics and Informatics,″ Baku, Azerbaijan, Vol. 4, 35–37 (2012).Google Scholar
- 9.K. R. Aida-zade and E. R. Ashrafova, Optimal control problems without initial conditions, in: Proc. III Int. Conf. ″Optimization and Applications″ (OPTIMA-2012), 23–30 September 2012, Koshta-da-Kaparika, Portugal, pp. 21–24.Google Scholar
- 10.K. R. Aida-zade and Y. R. Ashrafova, Optimal control for boundary-value problems without initial conditions, in: Proc. 2nd Int. Russian-Uzbek Symp. ″Mixed-Type Equations and Akin Problems of Analysis and Informatics,″ El′brus (2012), pp. 22–24.Google Scholar
- 13.I. A. Charnyi, Nonstationary Motion of a Real Liquid in Pipes [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 14.X. C. Yu and Q. P. Li, Shutdown and restart transient flow characteristic study in offshore multiphase pipeline, J. Eng. Thermophys., 29, No. 2, 251–255 (2008).Google Scholar
- 18.A. N. Volobuev and A. P. Tolstonogov, Features of viscous-fluid flow in an elastic pipeline, J. Eng. Phys. Thermophys., 82, No. 4, 749–755.Google Scholar
- 19.A. A. Samarskii and A. V. Gulin, Numerical Methods [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar