Temperature Fluctuations of Molecular and Photon Gases in a Cylindrical Tube of Small Radius
A study has been made of equilibrium temperature fluctuations of molecular and photon gases in a cavity that is bounded by a cylindrical surface and is in a condensed medium with a high thermal conductivity. It has been shown that the indicated fluctuations belong to the class of non-Markovian random processes and require stochastic integral equations for their description. Basic statistical characteristics of the change in the cavity temperature, including characteristic functions and spectral densities of fluctuation power, have been determined.
Keywordsmedium with a microstructure thermal conductivity non-Markovian process integral stochastic equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Pugachev and I. N. Sinitsyn, Stochastic Differential Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Morozov, Irreversible Processes and Brownian Motion [in Russian], Izd. MGU im. N. É. Baumana, Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Morozov and A. V. Skripkin, Propagation of heat in the space around a cylindrical surface as a non-Markovian random process, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 84, No. 6, 1121–1127 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Morozov and A. V. Skripkin, Description of the evaporation of a spherical liquid particle as a non-Markovian random process with integral stochastic equations, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Fiz., 53, No. 11, 55–64 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Morozov and A. V. Skripkin, Description of fluctuations of luminescence intensity as a non-Markovian random process, Nelineinyi Mir, 8, No. 9, 545–553 (2010).Google Scholar
- 7.É. M. Kartashov, A class of integral transformations for the generalized equation of nonstationary heat conduction, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 81, No. 1, 123–130 (2008).Google Scholar
- 8.V. D. Belik, B. A. Uryukov, G. A. Frolov, and G. V. Tkachenko, Numerical-analytical method of solution of a nonlinear unsteady heat-conduction equation, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh., 81, No. 6, 1058–1063 (2008).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. A. Klimontovich, Statistical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 11.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 12.A. F. Nikiforov and V. B. Uvarov, Special Functions of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 13.A. N. Morozov, Method of description of non-Markovian processes prescribed by the linear integral transform, Vestn. MGTU, Estestv. Nauki, No. 3, 47–56 (2004).Google Scholar