A Systematic Study of ZnO/CuO Core/Shell Nanostructures Pegylated by Microwave Assistant Reverse Micelles (RM) Method
In this work we synthesized ZnO/CuO nanostructures pegylated by simple and fast microwave method assistant reverse micelles, Reverse micelles protocol creates many advantages in stability, particle size control, morphology, density, loading level, distribution, uniformity, charge and purification. Based on the statistical results ZnO/CuO nanostructures placed in the hydrophilic substrate. The effect of microwave and concentration of surfactant on the surface area, pore diameter and pore volume of the final product was systematically studied using Taguchi technique. ZnO/CuO core/shell pegylated nanostructures, indicating a ZnO as core and CuO as shell and continuous micelles chains around this structures. Products were characterized by UV–Vis spectra, X-ray diffraction, scanning electron microscopy, Dynamic light scattering, Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy, transmission electron microscopy and nitrogen adsorption (i.e. Brunauer–Emmett–Teller surface area analysis).
KeywordsZnO/CuO Reverse micelles Core/shell nanostructures Pegylation
Authors are grateful to council of Pharmaceutics Research Center, Institute of Neuropharmacology, Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Kerman, Iran.
Compliance with Ethical Standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests.
- 4.I. Tsuji, H. Kato, and A. Kudo, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 44, 356 (2011).Google Scholar
- 10.W. Zhou, Z. Yin, D. H. Sim, H. Zhang, J. Ma, H. H. Hng, and Q. Yan, Nanotechnology 22, 195–199 (2011).Google Scholar
- 15.S. Bharti, G. Kaur, Sh. Gupt and S.K. Tripathi, J. Lumin. 181 459 (2017).Google Scholar
- 17.M. A. Faramarzi and A. Sadighi, Adv. Colloid Interf. Sci. 1, 189 (2013).Google Scholar
- 18.P. Li, S. Liu, S. Yan, X. Fan, and Y. He, Colloids Surf. A. 7, 392 (2011).Google Scholar
- 20.W. Hua and T. Q. Liu, Colloids Surf. A. 377, 302 (2007).Google Scholar
- 24.X. Wang, Ch. Geb, K. Chen and Y. X. Zhang, Electrochim Acta. 259, 225 (2018).Google Scholar
- 26.S. Das and V. C. Srivastava, Superlattices Microstruct. 57, 173 (2017).Google Scholar