Preparation of Ti-heteropolyacid/TiO2 and its rapid photocatalytic degradation of X-3B
- 16 Downloads
The Ti-heteropolyacid H4[Ti(H2O)TiW11O39]·7H2O (TiW11Ti) loading TiO2 with different contents was prepared using dipping method. The TiW11Ti/TiO2 hybrid was characterized by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR), X-ray diffraction (XRD), and diffuse reflectance spectra (DRS). The photocatalytic performance of TiW11Ti/TiO2 hybrid was investigated by rapid degradation of X-3B as simulated wastewater under xenon light irradiation. The different loading amount of TiW11Ti exhibited different activity. The order of different loading weights of TiW11Ti was as follows: 43 wt% TiW11Ti > 31 wt% TiW11Ti > 50 wt% TiW11Ti > 20 wt% TiW11Ti. The results revealed that the rapid degradation process followed the first-order kinetic reaction according to Langmuir equation. The TiW11Ti/TiO2 hybrid exhibited highly efficient photocatalytic activity, which was potential for environmental purification.
This project was supported by the Doctoral Start-up Foundation of Liaoning Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 2019-BS-129), the Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. LY18B010001) and the PhD Research Start-up Fund of Liaoning Institute of Science and Technology (Grant No. 1810B07). The authors also thank their colleagues and other students who participated in this work.
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- 13.M. Rahimi-Nasrabadi, A. Ghaderi, H.R. Banafshe, M. Eghbali-Arani, M. Akbari, F. Ahmadi, S. Pourmasoud, A. Sobhani-Nasab, J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 30, 15854–15868 (2019)Google Scholar
- 15.S.M. Peymani-Motlagh, A. Sobhani-Nasab, M. Rostami, H. Sobati, M. Eghbali-Arani, M. Fasihi-Ramandi, M.R. Ganjali, M. Rahimi-Nasrabadi, J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron 30, 6902–6909 (2019)Google Scholar
- 18.A. Sobhani-Nasab, M. Behpour, M. Rahimi-Nasrabadi, F. Ahmadi, S. Pourmasoud, J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron 30, 5854–5865 (2019)Google Scholar
- 21.G.P. He, C.L. Xing, X. Xiao, R.P. Hu, X.X. Zuo, J.M. Nan, Appl. Catal. B 170–171, 1–9 (2015)Google Scholar
- 24.E. Rafiee, E. Noori, A.A. Zinatizadeh, H. Zanganeh, J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 29, 20668–20679 (2018)Google Scholar