Sinterability and microwave dielectric properties of MgO/CeO2 doped 0.65CaTiO3–0.35SmAlO3 ceramics
- 11 Downloads
The effect of MgO/CeO2 on the sinterability and microwave dielectric properties of 0.65CaTiO3–0.35SmAlO3 (CTSA) ceramics, synthesized by solid-state reaction method, has been systematic investigated. The results showed that a simple-phase of CTSA ceramics was detected by X-ray diffraction patterns, and both the quality factor and the dielectric constant had similar tendencies with the bulk density. With certain amounts of MgO/CeO2 additives, CTSA ceramics can be sintered at a lower temperature and keep an excellent sinterability and dielectric properties. The optimal combined ceramic was obtained with 0.5 wt% MgO and 0.4 wt% CeO2 at 1360 °C, which exhibited the microwave dielectric properties: εr = 45.21, Q × f = 43140 GHz (5.1 GHz), and τf= − 7.36 ppm/ °C.
This work was supported by the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD). Jiangsu Collaborative Innovation Center for Advanced Inorganic Function Composites.
- 1.T. Chen, Z.F. Wang, B.Y. Huang et al., J. Synth. Cryst. 44(2), 415 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.S.B. Narang, S. Bahel, J. Ceram. Process. Res. 11(3), 316 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.I.M. Reaney, D. Iddles, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 89(7), 2063 (2006)Google Scholar
- 14.L.M. Zhang, Y. Chang, M. Xin et al., J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 29(24), 21205 (2018)Google Scholar
- 15.Z. Qin, Y. Huang, C. Shen et al., J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 27(4), 4157 (2016)Google Scholar
- 16.D. Suvorov, M. Valant, B. Jančar et al., Acta Chim. Slov. 48(1), 87 (2001)Google Scholar
- 20.J.P. Dong, F. He, L. Luo et al., J. Inorg. Mater. 22(1), 35 (2007)Google Scholar
- 24.L.S. Hu, H.Q. Zhou, Q.L. Sun et al., J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 27(12), 12834 (2016)Google Scholar
- 25.L.Z. Wang, L.X. Wang, Z.F. Wang et al., J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. 27(4), 3929 (2016)Google Scholar