Pentagonal shaped ZnTiO3 ceramics for microwave dielectric applications
- 56 Downloads
ZnTiO3—pervoskite based ceramic compound, synthesized by ball-milling assisted sintering yielded pentagonal shaped particles with heterogeneous size distribution. Dielectric loss (tan δ) plot as a function of frequency with various potential shows a decreasing trend. The imaginary part and electric modulus plot show a flat response in the microwave regime, at room temperature, which is due to dipole–dipole interaction. This property indicates the suitability of the prepared ZnTiO3 for microwave frequency applications.
The author B. Santhosh Kumar (BSK) thank DST—Inspire for its financial support in the form of fellowship (SRF-IF140582) and also Mr B. Soundararajan, technical officer for his kind help and support. The National center for nanoscience and nanotechnology, University of Madras is acknowledged for FE-SEM, HR-TEM and SAED facilities. M. Manikandan thank UGC-India for awarding (Dr. D.S. Kothari) Post-doctoral fellow.
- 2.Z.X. Yue, L.T. Li, J. Zhou, Z.L. Gui, J. Mater. Sci. 13, 415 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.G. Wu, J. Li, K. Wang, Y. Wang, C. Pan, A. Feng, J. Mater. Sci. 28, 6544–6551 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.O. Yamaguchi, M. Morimi, H. Kawabata, K. Shimizu, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 70, c97–c98 (1987)Google Scholar
- 12.P.K. Jain, D. Kumar, A. Kumar, D. Kaur, J. Optoelectron. Adv. Mater. 4, 299–304 (2010)Google Scholar
- 13.G. Wu, Y. Cheng, Z. Yang, Z. Jia, H. Wu, L. Yang, H. Li, P. Guom, H. Lv, Chem. Eng. J. 17, 31681–31689 (2017)Google Scholar