The effect of the triangular and spherical shaped CuSbS2 structure on the electrical properties of Au/CuSbS2/p-Si photodiode
- 126 Downloads
CuSbS2 (Chalcostibite) crystals were synthesized by the hot-injection method as triangular and spherical shaped structures. The crystals were inserted by spin coating technique as interfacial layers between Au metal and p-Si to investigate their electrical and photoresponse properties via I-V measurements under various light intensities. The XRD measurements were performed to show the crystalline structure of the spherical and triangular CuSbS2. The TEM images confirmed the triangular and spherical particle structures of the CuSbS2 crystals. The I-V measurements were performed under dark, 20–100 mW light intensities with 20 mW interval for spherical and triangular CuSbS2 photodiodes. In addition, diode parameters were extracted and discussed in the details. The results highlighted that triangular and spherical shaped structures have good photoresponse to the illumination and can be employed in the photodiode and photodetector applications.
This work is supported by Selçuk University BAP office with the research Project Number 17401159 and TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) under project number 217M212.
- 5.M. Kumar, C. Persson, J. Renew. Sustain. Energy (American Institute of Physics, College Park, 2013), p. 031616Google Scholar
- 11.W. Wang, L. Hao, W. Zhang, Q. Lin, X. Zhang, Z. Tang, J. Mater. Sci. 29, 4075 (2018)Google Scholar
- 13.S. Dekhil, H. Dahman, S. Rabaoui, N. Yaacoub, L. El Mir, J. Mater. Sci. 28, 11631 (2017)Google Scholar
- 35.M. Ilhan, J. Mater. Electron. Devices 1, 15 (2017)Google Scholar
- 36.Ş Altındal, J. Mater. Electron. Devices 1, 42 (2017)Google Scholar
- 37.H. Özerli, İ Karteri, A. Bekereci, Ş Karataş, J. Mater. Electron. Devices 1, 83 (2017)Google Scholar
- 38.B. Roul, S. Mukundan, G. Chandan, L. Mohan, S.B. Krupanidhi, Cit. AIP Adv. Appl. Phys. Lett 5, 162111 (2015)Google Scholar
- 42.F. Yakuphanoglu, S. Actuators, A Phys. 141, 383 (2008)Google Scholar
- 43.L.D. Rao, V.R. Reddy, in AIP Conf. Proc. (AIP Publishing LLC, 2016), p. 120020Google Scholar