Mesoporous silica coated graphene oxide: fabrication, characterization and effects on the dielectric properties of its organosilicon hybrid films
- 41 Downloads
In this research, the graphene oxide was coated with mesoporous silica via sol–gel process. For acquiring mesoporous silica coated graphene oxide with different properties, reduction and calcination also have been applied during preparation. Subsequently, different organosilicon hybrid film samples of mesoporous silica coated graphene oxide have been prepared via in-situ polymerization. By applying transmission electron microscope, scanning electron microscope, X-ray powder diffraction, Raman spectra, Fourier transform infrared spectra, and X-ray photoelectron spectrometer, the physical structure and chemical structure of the mesoporous silica coated graphene oxide with different properties have been fully characterized. As a result, the existence of graphene oxide has also been confirmed. The dielectric analyses of different hybrid film samples reveal the effects of reduction and calcination on the dielectric properties of final hybrid film samples. So we believe that this research can offer inspiration for preparing a novel dielectric graphene-hybrid material.
The work was supported by Science and Technology Planning Project of Zhaoqing City (2015B010902010), and Science and Technology Project of Administration of quality and Technology Supervision of Guangdong Province (2017CT30).
- 6.F. Qiang, L.L. Hu, L.X. Gong, L. Zhao, S.N. Li, L.C. Tang, Facile synthesis of super-hydrophobic, electrically conductive and mechanically flexible functionalized graphene nanoribbons/polyurethane sponge for efficient oil/water separation at static and dynamic states. Chem. Eng. J. 334, 2154–2166 (2017)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.D. Manoj, K. Theyagarajan, D. Saravanakumar, S. Senthilkumar, K. Thenmozhi, Aldehyde functionalized ionic liquid on electrochemically reduced graphene oxide as a versatile platform for covalent immobilization of biomolecules and biosensing. Biosens. Bioelectron. 103, 104–112 (2018)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 11.N. Hao, R. Hua, S. Chen, Y. Zhang, Z. Zhou, J. Qian, Q. Liu, K. Wang, Multiple signal-amplification via Ag and TiO2 decorated 3D nitrogen doped graphene hydrogel for fabricating sensitive label-free photoelectrochemical thrombin aptasensor. Biosens. Bioelectron. 101, 14–20 (2017)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 32.P. Xu, J. Loomis, B. Panchapakesan, Load transfer and mechanical properties of chemically reduced graphene reinforcements in polymer composites. Nanotechnology 23, 3847–3856 (2012)Google Scholar
- 45.A. Xie, Y. Wang, P. Jiang, S. Li, X. Huang, Nondestructive functionalization of carbon nanotubes by combining mussel-inspired chemistry and RAFT polymerization: towards high dielectric nanocomposites with improved thermal management capability. Compos. Sci. Technol. 154, 154–164 (2018)CrossRefGoogle Scholar