T-x phase diagram of the Cu2S-Al2S3 quasibinary System
- 162 Downloads
The T-x phase diagram of the Cu2S-Al2S3 system was achieved experimentally from 35 different mixtures of the binary compounds. The results of powder X-ray diffraction (XRPD), differential thermal analysis (DTA) and microprobe analysis (EPMA) are presented. The ternary phases CuAlS2 and CuAl5S8 were found and their homogeneity regions were established.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. HAHN, G. FRANK, W. KLINGLER, A. D. MEYER and G. STORGER, Z. Anorg. Allgem. Chem. 271 (1953) 153.Google Scholar
- 2.S. WAGNER, Chalcopyrites. Topics in Appl. Phys. 17 (1977) 171.Google Scholar
- 3.L. L. KAZMERSKI and S. WAGNER, in “Current Topic in Photovoltaics,” edited by T. J. Coutts and J. D. Meakin (Academic Press, London, 1985).Google Scholar
- 4.K. BENTE, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 39(Suppl. 39-1) (2000) 1.Google Scholar
- 5.E. K. BELOVA, V. M. KOSCHKIN and L. S. PALATNIK, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorg. Mater. 3 (1967) 617.Google Scholar
- 6.B. V. KORZUN, L. A. MAKOVETSKAYA, V. A. SAVCHUK, V. A. RUBTSOV, G. P. POPELNYUK and A. P. CHERNYAKOVA, J. Electron. Mater. 24 (1995) 903.Google Scholar
- 7.I. AKSENOV, T. YASUDA, Y. SEGAWA and K. SATO, J. Appl. Phys. 74 (1993) 2106.Google Scholar
- 8.V. KRAMER, J. Therm. Anal. 16 (1979) 295.Google Scholar