Enhanced plasticity observed in cold-worked alloys during heating
- 66 Downloads
Enhanced plasticity observed in preliminary cold-worked single-phase alloys has been experimentally studied. This type of enhanced plasticity has been compared with the fine-grain superplasticity and enhanced plasticity, caused by high-temperature phase transformations. The nature of these types of enhanced plasticity is discussed.
KeywordsExternal Stress Crystalline Defect Preliminary Deformation Oriented Motion Applied External Stress
The present research has been made under financial support of the Russian Foundation of Basic Research (grant No 04-02-16266) and the Foundation “INTELS” (grant No 27-05-02).
- 1.Soveur A (1924) Iron Age 113:581Google Scholar
- 6.Greenwood GW, Johnson RH (1965) Proc Roy Soc A283:403Google Scholar
- 7.Pimenov VA, Estrin EI (2005) Phys Met Met 99:100Google Scholar
- 8.Estrin EI (2006) Phys Doklady 407:770Google Scholar
- 11.Gorelik SS (1978) Recrystallization of metals and alloys. Metallurgia Publishers, Moscow, p 484 (in Russian)Google Scholar