Preparation and properties of UV-curable polymer/nanosized indium-doped tin oxide (ITO) nanocomposite coatings
- 349 Downloads
UV-curable polymer/nanosized indium-doped tin oxide (ITO) nanocomposite coatings were fabricated by blending ITO slurry and oligomer and reactive monomers. The preparation of ITO slurry and the effect of the ITO content on the electrical conductivity, hardness and optical properties of the nanocomposite coats were investigated. It was found that the electric conductivity and UV absorbance of the nanocomposite coats increased while the hardness and refractive index first increased then decreased with increasing ITO concentration since too high ITO resulted in the incomplete curing of the coatings.
KeywordsNanocomposite Coating Butyl Acetate Volume Resistivity Ball Milling Time Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate
We thank National “863” Foundation, Shanghai Special Nano Foundation, the Key Project of China Educational Ministry, the Doctoral Foundation of University and Trans-century Outstanding Talented Person Foundation of China Educational Ministry for financial support for this research.
- 1.Ohishi et al (2003) Patent No.: U S 6,505,942 B2 14 January 2003Google Scholar
- 2.Port et al (2001) Patent No.: U S 6,245,428 B1 12 June 2001Google Scholar
- 3.Aoyama et al (2002) Patent No.: U S 6,383,620 B1 7 May 2002Google Scholar
- 6.Pawlickal A, Avellaneda CO (2003) Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng 4986:117Google Scholar
- 15.Sugama T, Gawlik K (2004) Polym Polym Compos 12(3):153Google Scholar
- 16.Liu YL, Yu ZF, Zhou SX, Wu LM (2006) J Dispers Sci Technol 27:7Google Scholar