The B2-B19-B19’ transformation in a rapidly solidified Ti-45Ni-5Cu(at%) alloy
- 72 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This research was supported by University IT Research Center Project
- 2.T. H. NAM, J. H. KIM, M. S. CHOI, Y. W. KIM, H. J. IM, J. S. AHN and T. MITANI, ibid. 21 (2002) 799.Google Scholar
- 3.Y. SHUGO, F. HASEGAWA and T. HONMA, Bull. Res. Inst. Mineral Dress. Metall. 37 (1981) 80.Google Scholar
- 4.T. H. NAM, T. SABURI and K. SHIMIZU, Mater. Trans .JIM 31 (1990) 956.Google Scholar
- 5.H. RÖSNER, A. V. SHELYAKOV, A. M. GLEZER and P. SCHLOβMACHER, Mater. Sci. Eng. A273–275 (1999) 733.Google Scholar
- 6.T. H. NAM, J. H. LEE, T. Y. KIM and Y. W. KIM, Mat. Sci. Forum. 449–452 (2004) 1093.Google Scholar
© Springer Science + Business Media, Inc 2005