Remembering ingenuity creativity and democratic participation in American school reform
Yong Zhao: Catching up or leading the way: American education in the age of globalization, ASCD, Alexandria, VA, 2009, 229 pp, ISBN: 978-1-4166-0873-8
- 93 Downloads
- American Educational Research Association. (2000). AERA position statement on high-stakes testing in pre-K-12 education. Retrieved from http://www.aera.net/?id=378.
- Coalition for Excellent Public Schools. (2010). Our communities left behind: An analysis of the administration’s school turnaround policies. Retrieved from http://www.ceps-ourschools.org.
- Darling-Hammond, L. (2010). The flat world and education: How America’s commitment to equity will determine our future. New York: Teachers College Press.Google Scholar
- Lucas, S. (1999). Tracking inequality. New York: Teachers College Press.Google Scholar
- Oakes, J. (2005). Keeping track: How schools structure inequality (2nd ed.). New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.Google Scholar
- Schott Foundation for Public Education. (2010). National opportunity to learn campaign. Retrieved from http://schottfoundation.org/funds/otl/.
- US Department of Education. (2010). A blueprint for reform: The reauthorization of the elementary and secondary education Act. Washington, DC: Author. Retrieved from http://www2.ed.gov/policy/elsec/leg/blueprint/blueprint.pdf.
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010